WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our company collects the following data:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for aFitSit account
- Your e-mail address when you subscribe for our updates and discounts
- Credit card details for purchasing of our services
- Profile information (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number, gender, date of birth, location)
- Medical data if you decide to disclose it to receive any medical advise
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide FitSit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place and order for any of services at our webpage
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide a feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our webpage via your browser’s cookies
- Visit our page in social network and leave any comments or interact with posts
- Subscribe for news, discounts and updates through our social network pages
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Send you emails with special offers on other products and services we think you may like
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
- Provide technical, product or other support and help FitSit services working
- Identify and analyze the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Notify about changes, updates to FitSit services and policies
- Evaluate and improve FitSit products and services
- Give you medical advices based on medical data you may share with us in a profile
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our company securely stores your data at our online database only.
Our company will keep your personal data for a period of 2 years after you stop using our product by unsubscribing from it. Once this time period has expired, your data will be deleted in our system.
COMMUNICATION WITH FITSIT
When you send us an email, we use your email address to reply to your question and we will store your request and our response for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial email we will never use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with the third party for such use.
Accepting to receive the information about our services, promotions,newsletters and/or new offers, we use your email address and the information you give us to provide you with information or other services, until you unsubscribe from the communication (via ‘unsubscribe’ instructions includedin each email sent by us).
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
FitSit would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to processing - You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please, contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us: Březince 530, Zlín 76001.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Call us: +420 732 642 879
Write to us: Březince 530, Zlín 76001